X-AG Datarooms is an online virtual data room (VDR) platform that is designed to perform due diligence and manage documents. With real time activity reporting tools, excellent security, and a host of VDR features, X-AG Datarooms has received honors such as a 2012 Legal Award for Data Room Provider of the Year.
There are a range of institutions that use X-AG Sterling Datarooms, including the following:
- Morgan Stanley
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P. Morgan
- NYSE Euronext
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- 24/7 Live Representative
Quick Look at Key Features
X-AG features a streamlined, intuitive, and secure platform that offers flexibility as a great virtual data room as well as for M&A Due Diligence, Fundraising, Pre-IPO Due Diligence, Document Archiving, and Virtual Board Rooms.
The Key Features include:
- World Class Security
- Fully Accredited: ISO 27002,9001, and SAS70 II
- Official Adobe Systems solution partner
- The Lowest System Requirements in the Market
- Full, Automated Document Protection and Text Recognition
- 24/7/365 Sterling service and support
One of the issues that X-AG has tried to fix with their VDR is to reduce the amount of time wasted by companies due to complex training and downloads that VDR’s often require.
X-AG was built by a team of experts who have been serving in the financial community for decades and know the demands of current businesses and firms. Clients and users of X-AG are supported 24/7 by customer service teams that are there to help.
The all-inclusive VDR and document management service offered includes in-house typesetting, document delivery capabilities, and print production, all of which are secure. With complete security, your financial and confidential data will never be compromised.
The intuitive drag and drop tools and “one click” processes make this interface simple to use and navigate.
- Sterling Data Rooms automatically processes all uploaded documents (including scanned documents) to be fully text searchable in all languages) using state of the art OCR (optical character recognition) technology.
- You can view, save, or print native files using permissioning tools and you can deploy document releases in a single click.
- Upload automatically protected files with a drag and drop bulk upload or a single click process.
You no longer need to waste time downloading or installing special viewers, custom plug-ins, Java, or other delays before using this software.
Security is no issue with X-AG Sterling VDR. They actually have the highest levels of security in the VDR industry but the lowests system requirements — this means just about everyone can use this software, no matter how old your system is.
All you need to use X-AG VDR is:
- Internet Access
- Universal Adobe PDF Reader
Since X-AG is an official Adobe Solution Partner, Sterling’s VDR use Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management security in order to protect all of your files with the highest possible level for document encryption available: 128/256 bit AES encryption.
Needless to say, X-AG has been trusted by legal firms, the government, aviation and defense agencies, and other companies and organizations that require a level of confidentiality, security, and control over their virtual data room.
Features and Benefits
The user dashboard is one of the highlights of Sterling X-AG data rooms, because it is so intuitive and easy to use. With full browse and search functionality and complete file management, you can upload and drag and drop files at the click of a single button. This really makes this highly secure VDR stand out from the rest of the pack in terms of functionality, power, and security.
- Highest Security Available: 128/256 bit AES Encryption
- One-Click Administration (File Upload)
- Permission Tools (Including Advanced Permission Tags)
- Drag and Drop
- Eliminates Human Error by Using Automatic Indexes
- Off-Line Building of VDR
- Full Text Search (including scanned files)
- Document Scanning
- Multi-Lingual Search
- On-Demand Service
- Dedicated Project Management (white-glove support)
- Multi-Lingual Support
- Adobe Systems Solution Partner
- Full Accredited
- SAS70 Type II Data Center
- ISO 27001 Data Security
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Adobe Systems Solution Partner
Unfortunately, the price of Sterling’s VDR’s are not as clear. You must contact them at the link below to request a quote or a demo: